The multi-billion-dollar maritime industry is the backbone of modern trade, with approximately 93,000 ships trading across the world. ABC of Shipping training programme will enable participants to develop essential skills and in-depth understanding for a great career in this complex and fast-moving industry – exploring everything from maritime law to insurance, logistics, vessel chartering, ports and terminal management, environmental and economic impact assessment. It is a tested capacity building initiative, which has benefitted a wide range of industry operators, administrators, and key industry stakeholders in the public and private sector.
- Marine/ Cargo Insurance: Incoterms, H&M Insurance and P&I Club.
- Cabotage: A Review of the Challenges and Prospects.
- Local Content: Increasing Indigenous Capacity & Growth in the Maritime Sector.
- Multi-modal Transport: Logistics Supply Chain.
- Maritime Security: An Overview.
- The Environment: Health & Safety.
- Port/ Terminal Operations & Cargo Management.
- Marine Survey & Operations.
- Customs Agency and Freight Forwarding Practice.
Kindly be informed that the ABC of Shipping training program will be Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) through the Zoom Application.
Participants are kindly required to download the “Zoom Application” on their respective devices (including reliable internet connection) to ensure seamless participation in the Course. Please be advised that only a limited number of spaces are available, and registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Date: Wednesday 25th – 27th November 2020
Time: 9AM – 4PM
Course Fee: ₦35,000 (Non-Members) | ₦30,000 (Members)
Mode of Delivery: Online (via Zoom Application)
We look forward to seeing you!
For more inquiries on the above training program, kindly CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US or contact Yemi Oyeniyi through any of the following channels: