In view of the recent resignation of the erstwhile Director-General Of the Nigerian Chamber Of Shipping, (NCS) and In order to avoid a vacuum, the Governing Council has appointed an Operational Committee, that will manage the affairs of the NCS until a new Director-General is engaged.
The Operational Committee is charged with the mandate to restructure, restore and supervise the running of the affairs of the NCS. A Coordinator for the Restructuring Committee (CRC) has also been appointed to ensure the restructuring exercise is successfully implemented.
Listed below are all the members of the Operational Committee.
- Mr Andy Isichei – President
- Mr Mina Oforiokuma – Chairman
- Mrs Ify Akerele -Member (Coordinator – Restructuring Committee (CRC))
- Ms Ifeoma Nwagbogu- Member
- Dr Mkgeorge Onyung – Member
- Ms Adaora Nwonu – Member
- Mr Tonye Cole- Member
- Mr Yusuf Ahmed – Member
- Ola Alajiki – Legal Adviser